Friday 20 November 2020

MARGHERITA SCHNITZEL

I was so out of time but needed to eat and prepare a meal as I was hungry . The freezer was holding coated chicken schnitzels which I grabbed along with frozen chips ...I needed something green on the plate ... so frozen beans it was . Now wih a glass of wine in hand and sharing a stressful week with the beautiful Aussie bullog Ziggy ...... It occured to me ... this schnitzel needed more than grated cheese on top to serve . I placed a greased fry pan on the stove top , added a peeled and sliced onion , trimmed and sliced a capsicum , sliced a kumato tomato and added sliced black olives seasoned this mix wih 1 tbs of minced garlic ... A simple meal ended up as something I would happily serve my guests and no grated cheese to be had (optional ).

No comments:

Post a Comment