Friday 26 April 2019

BLUEBERRY COCONUT CRUMBLE

Preheat your oven to 180 deg C.
You can use any round pan you like ....I used my round frypan ( I love rustic ).
Spray your choice of pan with cooking oil .
Place 75 gm of rolled oats in the food processor with 20gm of coconut flakes and 30 gm of almond meal .
Now process until they resemble bread crumbs ( not fine breadcrumbs  , look at my photo .)
Now add 1 tsp of ground cinnamon , 2 tbs of honey and 25 gm of unsalted butter ( room temp )
Pulse until the butter and honey are mixed through .
Ok , now using a large bowl ...toss 600gm of frozen blueberries in with 3 tbs of arrowroot flour and 1 dsp of vanilla extract .
It's time now to transfer the blueberries to the pan and top with the oat mixture .
Bake for around 35 minutes in your well preheated oven or until the topping is lightly browned .
Serve warm or cold . .....( with lashings of cream , my preference ) .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment