Wednesday 12 March 2014

LESSONS FROM THE KITCHEN...

WE ARE DOING IT ALL......

You can ask the questions you have been too  embarrassed to ask .....

In an up coming class I will discuss Diabetic menus , Vegan menus , Low GI menus , Vegetarian menus .

One class will be a tour of the supermarket and we can discuss what we need to look for  in purchasing ingredients.

The one class we all need to attend is the meal we need to prepare every night .... if you fit in to the  " the kids are gone and there is only two of us " ,  " what about parents on a concession  card ....single or partnered " I haven't forgot about " there`s only me  "....... ' And God they have just rang me at work  wanting to know what is for tea "
EVERTONE NEEDS TO ATTEND THE  SURVIVAL CLASS

Yes there will be an Asian Flavours course  ...
Curries are definitely on the cards
Middle Eastern dishes  will make you a hero of your kitchen  and oh so simple
My classes are run to suit you ..
Yes we can dress it up and serve a party ....but together we can make everyday meals a pleasure to serve.
I invite participants of my classes to help me prepare afternoon tea for the members at a local footy club...with healthy in mind but flavour foremost .

MY FIRST CLASS  IS SUNDAY 23 rd  MARCH .... IN THE KITCHEN OF CASTLE GARDEN..
3 ROBERTS RD... CHURCHILL.

' WHAT`S FOR TEA ?"...BRING A CONTAINER

BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL  0407561192

 

No comments:

Post a Comment