Thursday 27 February 2014

SATAY CHICKEN WITH RICE , AN INVITATION AND A FAREWELL




 Tonight I made satay chicken and rice ....ingrdeients  chicken fillet ,  peanut butter , butter , a little  brown sugar, garlic , chilli , sliced onion , snow  peas  and  basmati rice.
This was tea tonight but what was left will be part of the shared lunch  for Leonidas Vlahakis  and myself  tomorrow Friday 28th February 2014
 ....as we toast the end of a 12 year working relationship .
We gave people good sight . We were a team ...we were the winning team for many years.
OMG....An invitation to cook for The Mothers Day High Tea @ The Melbourne Town Hall .
May 11th  2014..
People ask me all the time .." why did you wait for so long to follow your dream ? ",my answer is always the same , I was busy living the dream being a mother to my 5 children and now is the time to follow and catch a dream to become a cook .

No comments:

Post a Comment