Saturday 13 October 2018

SUNDAY AT THE MANOR


This morning Ziggy the bulldog slept till she woke , usually I force her out of bed because of my work commitments .
Ziggy then joined  Winston ( the Husky ) and they dined on baked fish fillets and I enjoyed turkey fillet on toast with apple sauce ...
Once the dishes , washing and floors were dealt with ....
I decided tonight was to be a lazy Sunday Lasagne and   threw  a few basic ingredients together and then  I was out  in the garden .
Spring is the rebirth of the garden , there are so many pregnant buds on an assortment of plants ..but today it was about my orchids.......they are all in flower .......the Australian natives ,
specsiousum , cymbidium , spider orchid ......
Don’t over complicate your days off .....keep it simple .
Just because I can ..I’m serving the lasagne with chips in preference to a salad

 

No comments:

Post a Comment