Monday 10 December 2012

AN ACQUIRED TASTE

Over a bowl of superfood cereal chia ginger, the term ....it`s an acquired taste springs readily to mind. It is a mixture of sprouted quinoa ,amaranth, pumpkin, sunflower and wild hawthorn berry along with ginger and chia.
I made my decision to purchase the super food mix because it looked so inviting with luscious plump clumps and rich earthy colours of the ingredients packaged in clear wrap.
At this point I invite the reader to conjure the smell of wet hesian,( without a hint of exagerration) that is what the contents of the cereal tasted like, no amount of honey or dollops of cream could mask the taste and at $15.00 per 225grams there is a financial obligation to finish the packet........even faced with an ever increasing BMI and scales that quaver ..I can`t .
Seriously there is no one I dislike that much ....that I would even offer them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment